hover to enlarge
Energy saving is the main factor in the whole concept of our lehrs.
Extremely thick asbestos-free ceramic fiber between the inside tunnel and the outside case makes our lehr the best isolated lehr in the market.
Lehrs with a beltwidth of 1 to 5.6 m and variable length.
If electric heated : elements are in NiChrome and have an extremely long lifetime.
- The outside tunnel is a construction with heavy U profiles and sheet steel of 4 mm.
- The inside tunnel is a construction with heavy stainless steel U profiles and stainless sheet steel of 3 and 5 mm.
- The stainless steel fishbone belt support is made of 10 mm thick bars.
- The hot air circulation fans are in stainless steel and direct driven.
- The belt traction system is over dimensioned and allows a wide velocity range.
- The belt is driven over a large contact surface with a rubberized drive roller.
- The belt tracking system is easy to use and very effective.
- The plain entrance roller has a special design for cooling the ends and protecting the bearings.
- In the cooled sections the aspirated cold air is premixed with the hot air before entering in contact with the glass.
- The main electric panel can be equipped with temperature controllers or with a PLC.
- Temperatures can be controlled accurately at 1 C°.
- An electronic link to a plant supervising system is possible.
Gas heated G-Lehrs consume on average 30 % less than the competition thanks to the lehr construction but mainly thanks to our burners G5 and G7.